Monday, July 12, 2010

48 hours later

It's been about 48 hours since my leg started hurting. It seems to be improving, but is it really getting better, or am I just telling myself it is? I'm not sure if it's a physical or mental improvement.

Most days I regard running as a chore that I have to do, so naturally while I'm trying to rest my leg, the only thing I want to do is run! Of course another factor in wanting to run is that my alternative is reading pages and pages for grad school (as in 600+ pages of military theory by Sunday). Not to mention that the longer I go without any exercise, the more I'm convinced that I can feel the weight creeping back. Must avoid that!

I'm going to try an easy gentle bike for a few miles and see how my leg fares with that. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment