Monday, October 25, 2010

So now what?

I hit my lowest weight on April 18 and have put back 5.8 pounds since then. I gave myself a week to recover from the marathon and eat whatever I wanted without weighing in. Now, however, it's back to the Daily Plate to get off these few pounds. I don't subscribe to the notion of winter weight.

The gym routine has been biking so far - 4 times since the race and on Sunday I restarted a light weight routine. The next session of classes at the Y starts in a week and I hope to sign up for a weekly spin class. As for running, I haven't been in a hurry to get back to that, even though on Sunday there is a run through Hell (Michigan). I'm doing this one simply because I want a t-shirt that says "I ran through Hell!" Not sure if it'll be this year or next.

I want my working out to be more variety and more enjoyable, although I do plan to continue running. I think 3-5 miles a few times a week should be sufficient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment