Friday, April 1, 2011

How I got injured - the real cause

In 5th grade, I met my friend Kylee. She is a beautiful singer and talented musician, but like me, not much of a natural athlete. After not seeing her for a few months, I saw her at the Y on July 10, 2010, and she was very pregnant with twins, on strict orders to avoid any running or high impact exercise. We chatted for a while and I mentioned I was training for the marathon. She admitted being very jealous that I could run and said she would have to live vicariously through me. Less than 30 minutes after talking, I felt a slight twinge in my knee that developed into the 2010 leg injury.

Fast forward to 2011. I saw her again, and soon after, my leg started hurting and finally needed to be seen by a doctor.

I finally figured out the source of my leg injuries: Kylee keeps stabbing her voodoo doll of me. Stop it already!!!!! :)


Lizzie, good luck at the Martian. I wish I could be there with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment