Saturday, June 11, 2011

The 100-Day Challenge

After Thanksgiving I did my own 30-day challenge, which morphed into a 100-day exercise challenge. I quit after getting a horrid cold at day 73, thinking I could try again in the summer, when away from all the germy students. I didn't really think about it again, however, until I saw a flyer in the locker room at the Y. It's like they read my mind!

The Y is sponsoring a 100 mile, 100-day challenge. Beginning June 20 and going through September 27, participants will log one mile every day. It's advertised as a walking challenge, but running also counts. The girl at the counter said biking would count. Another piped in that I could do 1000 squats (haha).

The 100 miles isn't a problem, it's the 100 consecutive days that will be a challenge. So who's with me? Chris? Diane? Mom already signed up. We can all do this! Time doesn't matter - consistency does!

No comments:

Post a Comment