Saturday, June 25, 2011

100 miles - an easier clarification

After logging mile 1 on day 1 at the Y, Heather explained the rules more, and made it so much easier. Rather than measuring days, they are keeping track of total miles. The most a participant can log on a single day, however, is two miles, so I have up to 100 days, but I need to take at least 50 days. This makes it tons easier because I was able to take off two days this week and I'm still at seven miles (after six days). I'm currently in first place, and until yesterday, the only person to log miles.

The only thing that would make it better is if we could log an unlimited number of miles at a time. If left to my own devices, I think I could bike 100 miles in a day. Granted it might take ten or twelve hours, and I might not be able to walk afterward, but I would welcome the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment