Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 158 - The ultimate 4-hour cardio playmix part 5


I've recently added to the ultimate 4-hour cardio playmix. It now stands at a total time of 3:54:51. It's ingrained in my head to call it the 4-hour, so the name sticks. I've gotten several recommendations this week though, so I might actually hit a solid 4 hours :)

Here's the end:

55. Awake and Alive - Skillet
56. Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
57. The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
58. Not Afraid - Eminem
59. Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
60. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix a Lot
61. The Night Pat Murphy Died - Great Big Sea
62. Irish Drinking Song - Dropkick Murphys (?)
63. Lighters - Eminem et al
64. Get Thru This - Art of Dying
65. Devour - Shinedown
66. Tonight - Seether
67. One Step Closer - Linkin Park

As for 60-62, there is a ton of angry yelling music and those serve as my comic relief. Who doesn't laugh at Baby Got Back??? All these years later, it's still hilarious :D

I'm not actually sure who sings the "Irish Drinking Song" or if that's even the real title. The chorus is "drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight." Any concrete answers?

2 comments:

  1. Good work with the music - whatever works for you.
    Not sure who sings the Irish Drinking song - it sounds good though - good advice really
    I can't run to music, don't know why - just not my thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's the Murphys. I've never even heard of half of these. It's Buck-O-Nine. Album, Songs in the Key of Bree

    I think that's right.

    In your iTunes its labeled as the murphys because of the old napster days.

    ReplyDelete