Thursday, April 19, 2012

Holy Toledo!

I can't believe I'm even considering this. The Toledo marathon is this Sunday and I'm seriously considering running it. My time at the Martian was a huge improvement over the 2010 Free Press, yet it would have been difficult to do worse the second time. I feel like I want a Mulligan on the Martian and it just might be this Sunday, weather dependent. There's no reason whatsoever to run if the weather is cruddy like it was last weekend because I don't want to improve by a few seconds or minutes. I want to improve by 20 minutes exactly.

I'm heading out for my first run in a few minutes, so it might all be different after I see how I feel, but my mind is telling me I'm in great shape and I'll likely lose a little of my marathon worthy health over the summer (until I do the monster training runs), so why not now???

1 comment:

  1. Come on, you should do it. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete