Thursday, June 21, 2012

Why so sad, Goofy?

My plan all along for the Goofy was to use the money I earned from leading a 4-day training for Michigan Department of Ed. Last I heard, 30 people were registered and it was all set to begin on Monday. I got a call on Thursday, however, that only 3 people confirmed so they had to cancel the training. The woman in charge said she wants to give me a few dollars for the planning work I've already done. I told her she doesn't need to (although I would certainly take it if she sent a check).

The worst part of all is that I can't run the Goofy now. The stipend was specifically earmarked for the race, a race and trip I can't afford with my regular pay.

I don't want to drag out the race training another year. I don't want to postpone the Goofy. I'm so bummed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment