Sunday, December 9, 2012

The self-writing blog

I don't even have to come up with my own blog ideas anymore. People keep sending and telling me funny things that are as good as or better than anything I could come up with on my own.

My friend send me the runners Christmas tree on Monday. Tuesday I got this:


Hah! I'm sure everyone has seen it already, but so funny, so true. Besides Sylvia Browne said years ago that we have nothing to worry about this year.

The other funny contribution this week came from a phone conversation with an Ironman. 

"I actually like running now," I said, "Through the first five marathons, I did not like running, there was nothing fun about it, I hated it."

"Indianapolis was the fifth?"

"Yup. Something happened the week between Indy and Columbia City. It was like a switch."

"Indy was the one where you threw up?"

"Yes."

"So you got something out of your system that morning?"

"Hahahahahahahaha yup!!!!" So funny, so gross, so true!!!!

-------------------------
As a last minute goal - run 1000 miles this year. I'll hit it with miles to spare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment