Tuesday, February 5, 2013
"Whatchu talkin' 'bout?"
1. Real runners go all the way.
2. I'm slow, but I can go forever. (Ironman has the same attitude lol)
3. I go through a ton of vaseline so I buy the value size container.
4. I'm doing a 4-way in Cincinnati this spring.
I had coffee with my minister's wife and she said "There's really nothing else for such a good full body release."
What's the verdict? Get your minds out of the gutter, you sickos! They're ALL about running, they just sound overly sexual, which makes them funny :)
The actual points of reference were
1. when I thought about switching to half marathons but decided against it.
2. regarding my pace.
3. to prevent chafing.
4. 4-way race is the 10k on Saturday morning, the 5k an hour later, and the full marathon on Sunday.
She and I were talking about running and how I was climbing the walls when I took off two weeks to recover and because I was fighting bronchitis.
See? All perfectly innocent statements :)
Update: Cincinnati posted a teaser of the medal. They won't reveal the design until after the race, but it's significantly bigger than in past years. A woman commented on facebook: "Wow, that's big! Women like big things!" lol hilarious :P