Friday, April 12, 2013

T-minus 14 hours

I ran to the expo immediately after work to pick up my race number and the very first person I saw was Ironman. That has to be a good sign, right? We haven't talked in months so it has to be a positive omen to see him. Ok, I'm grasping at straws here, trying to find ANYTHING positive in light of the weather and forecast, etc.

Here is the expo in pictures:


Hi friend :)

The scheduled finish line. Yeah, I'm in the car. It was cold!!!

The men got white shirts. I asked Ironman if he wanted to trade, but no luck.


I guess it's better than last year.

This is cute :)

My race outfit. Yes, I'm trying to dress as hideously as I possibly can.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow.

    I'm running the 5k. Hoping for no snow or rain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock the Martian UP!! I LOVE the bibs! and for the record...I think Green is a great color...Probably cause its my Favorite!!! Remember..Have FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete