Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

When I was three, I was a ballerina for Halloween. I had a beautiful blue and white tutu and Mom styled my hair in a bun, even let me wear lipstick! It was the first year I got to go trick or treating.

Unfortunately, on the big day, I came down with the flu! My brother had to ask our neighbors for double candy for his poor little sister who was home sick with the flu.

Fast forward a few years....

Bill wanted to get dressed up and go out, so I put about 3 seconds thought into it, and decided to be a ballerina and wear the costume from my 8th grade ballet recital. (the same costume I wore to the 2011 Run through Hell on Halloween)


Yup, flu again! Evidently, I just can't be a ballerina for Halloween!!!!

My other costume was for school, where it's completely ok for kids and adults to dress in costume. I was a marathon runner! Oh wait, I was supposed to be something different from normal???

2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures Michelle. Hopefully you get this flu out of your system and you end up being the healthiest person in Michigan during the winter!

    ReplyDelete