Thursday, May 29, 2014

5-way Challenge

In Cincinnati, runners could do the 3-way challenge, which was the 10k, 5k and half marathon. They could also choose the 4-way challenge, which was the 10k, 5k and marathon. What about the 1-miler on Friday? Why was there no "5-way" challenge?

According to runners like myself and Mad Dog, such an event did exist. Granted, it was an unofficial event, but that's ok. I printed up my own race sign and wore it on my back all weekend. Maybe next year they'll recognize it as an official event. What do you think, Mr. Pig?

2 comments:

  1. Love it Michelle. Good for you. Congrats on all of them!! BTW. I took a picture of a shirt I saw at a race. I thought of your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you send it to me? I'll post it with a link to your site :)

      Delete