Sunday, June 21, 2015

2 weeks done

Somehow week 2 of the Hansons program is already over and done with. The individual runs were exhausting, but overall, I feel fine, if a little tired. I started a new job that starts at 4am, which is obviously interfering with running because I can't run at 6 or 7 am, but at the same time, I can't wait until 7pm to start, especially not as the runs gets longer. Thankfully it's been relatively "cool" so I can go immediately after work before I crash and nap. Not sure what I'll do when the weekday runs get longer. Thankful for now that the first 4 or 5 weeks have fairly short prescribed runs.

Week 1 - 3, 3, 4

Week 2 - 2, 3, 3, 3, 4

Every run has been the recommended mileage, if not more. So far so good. No skipped or downgraded runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment