Friday, October 9, 2015

Goals

A+ goal, when the stars are aligned, the weather is perfect, I'm healthy, and nothing hurts:
4:10

Realistic goal:
4:29:59

Lousy goal, when the weather is too hot, my body hurts, or I don't feel well:
4:43:32

Worse case goal, where I'm a total mess, hating every step of the race:
finish

I feel ok, not great. I'm so thankful school is closed today. I could have probably worked in a different district, but resting and not getting sick is the most important thing. I went to bed at 5:30 pm on Thursday, woke up a few times, and got up for good at 6:30 am. Since then, I've had an Emergen-C packet, a vitamin D pill, a shot of preventative DayQuil, a super healthy lunch, and tons of water. I've avoided sugar, and had only minimal dairy (milk in coffee).

I'm about to lay down and hopefully nap with kitty. I'm still not sick per se, but as close as I can get. I can deal with a sore throat, I can deal with a minor ear ache, but I have to do everything in my power to not reach the point where I get the mushy brain, light headed, woozy feeling. I've worked way too hard to get sick now!

There are tv shows I really like that air from 8-10pm, but I can watch them online sometime later. I'll probably go to bed at 7, if not earlier. There is nowhere I absolutely have to be today, it's all about staying healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment