Friday, March 11, 2016

The fastest, worst weight loss

I woke up at 9:30 Tuesday night with a dire need to hit the bathroom. So it continued all night with the flu. I finally took my pillow into the bathroom and laid on the floor because I couldn't handle walking back and forth to bed. With getting up every half hour to eliminate more toxins, I never really slept, went through cycles of sweating and chills.

Now it's Friday and I still don't feel great. If anything, I feel worse than I did on Thursday. I'm dizzy and the room is intermittently spinning. I feel hungry, but the thought of any food or drink makes me queasy. Even so, I choked down half a bowl of oatmeal and 30 oz of water. I've been sleeping 10+ hours a night and still exhausted. I don't feel this tired after a marathon! Not even Goofy had me this wiped out :(

As of this morning, I'm down 6 pounds. I can't afford to be losing weight, I'm already struggling to keep the muscle weight on with not running. I wish I could give myself an iv with fluids and nutrients. I'm such a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment