Monday, May 23, 2016

A Frustrating Day

This is funny. I started this post on Thursday then got interrupted earlier than expected. Ah well, it's just as true today as it was then.

Today is frustrating.

It's in the upper 60s and sunny.

My foot feels great!! Well, not great, but better than it has in a long time.

I want to go run!!!!!!!

I'm still in the middle of the solid month post-race break. Not only am I waiting the arbitrary month, I'm waiting until my foot feels 100%. Most days it feels pretty good, a tiny bit stiff first thing in the morning, but good most of the day. Come on, little foot! Heal yourself!!!

A woman at work today said "I could never run like you do," Yes she could. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that... Yes you can!!!! Can you walk? Then you can run. Suck it up buttercup and push through the discomfort. Anything worth having takes a little work. I hated hated hated running the first two years, now I'm climbing the walls without it.

Waah, first world problems :D

No comments:

Post a Comment