Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Lucky #4

When I was selected in the 2014 Chicago Marathon lottery, I got my email at 12:20. In 2015 they made me wait until minutes before 5pm.

When I got to work this morning and refreshed my email, this gem was waiting for me, sent at 7:13 am:

Driving into work on lottery day 2014, I heard Best Day of my Life. Today I heard Happy. My radio knows stuff! :)

Bf had asked a few weeks ago if I'd rather spend so much on something I've already done three times, or if I'd rather use that money to visit somewhere I've never been. Chicago!!!!!! At least right now, I won't be able to do marathons forever, and it wasn't even a consideration in 2016. Happy happy happy!

I've entered the lottery three times and been selected all three. Everything is going right with this system :) See you at the finish line!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment